Binders: 7 business days + shipping.
Tabs & Kits: 3-5 business days + shipping.
Stamps: 3-5 business days + shipping.
We care about your order! If it never arrives, please contact us to let us know, a replacement will be sent out.
Please note that while we have done our best to depict colors as accurately as possible, color does vary across monitors to print. The finished product may not match your screen exactly.
DAMAGED ORDERS OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
Great care goes into every item we produce, and we want you to love it! However, accidents happen - and shipping delicate items sometimes results in damage.
Any and all damaged and defective orders will be replaced. To clarify; damage includes physical injury to the item such as dented corners, inoperable binder rings, scratches and/or dents. Damage does not include minor imperfections which are inherent to handmade items and the crafting process such as small flecks and minor smudges.
If your item is indeed damaged or defective, please contact us with photos of the damage. We will assess whether or not a replacement or refund is required on a case by case basis.
INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS
Please make sure to check your address on the order receipt. Please let us know if your address has changed. Plumbley Press is not responsible for replacing orders shipped to incorrect addresses.
At this time, international shipping is not available. Orders will be sent to US addresses only. Why? Some of our products are very delicate to ship and may arrive damaged if shipped internationally. With customs and regulations constantly changing per country, any replacements for damaged orders would face significant delays.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Custom items are not eligible for a return. However, we want you to love your order, so if you have any issues please contact us.
Currently, custom orders are not available (beyond what is listed in our shop). Please send us a convo before ordering if you'd like to make changes to one of our products, and we will let you know if the changes will be possible.
STAMPING TIPS & TRICKS
Each stamp is tested before it leaves to ensure that it's in perfect working order (we can provide a copy of the impression). If you're having some trouble with your stamp, try these tips & tricks to get a better print.
- Make sure you are using the stamp on a completely smooth, level, hard surface.
- Lightly and quickly press and release the stamp. The longer the stamp is held down, the more ink absorbs into the paper, causing pooling in fine lines.
- To stamp envelopes, unfold the flap of the envelope and stamp the flap only. Stamp a single envelope at a time (not in a stack).
- Let it rest. Sometimes, if you stamp too many envelopes at once, the ink pad needs a chance to re-saturate, try letting the stamp rest for a few minutes and try again.
- Practice! Take a piece of plain paper and stamp continuously until you get the hang of it.